Every single person on this planet has at least one secret that could break your heart. If we could just remember that, there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world

Sunday, March 1, 2009

on the right track.

Pippin closed this weekend and I'm amazed by how quickly the time is going by. Did I seriously just finish my very last high school musical? I only have one more production (Radium Girls) before I have to move away to who knows where and pray that I've learned enough in these few short years to get through the next phaze in my life.

I auditioned for scholarships about a month ago (once again wow time is going fast) and I received scholarships to some smaller schools but I have more call back auditions to finish before I know for sure where I am headed. Its very scary not knowing where I'm going but I have goals and dreams that I intend on accomplishing and I feel like I am on the right track to obtaining those goals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im sad i missed your musical! Im sure it was awesome.
So what lucky school will pay jaron barney to be a part of them? You are going to be great no matter where you end up going! yay for jaron!