ALRIGHT! I have come to the conclusion that I am far too negative for my own good and it must stop immediately! SO I have decided to write a list of the things I loved about my day today.
2. I got to SING right after TAP CLASS! So two of my favorite things started off my day as they do every day of the week. There is no way I can let myself be negative about that.
3. I wore my favorite pair of blue shorts to my favorite dance class today! (they're actually womens pants from a suit in the womens department in the DI haha)
4. I got to run around like a crazy person and get graded for it in my acting class today. Its pretty bomb.
5. I talked to some old friends I haven't seen for a long time on FACEBOOK during book of mormon! Ok so thats probably a bad thing but I sure liked it!
6. I got to go sing church songs with some really fun people at a fireside and meet lots of new people!
7. When I came home from my fun day I got to eat canned ravioli and cheese while I watched my favorite TV show AMERICAN IDOL. plus I had the apartment to myself which is awesome!
8. After all that I got to go over to my good friend's house and relax and watch youtube videos and unwind from my (hard day).
So there you have it! I have it pretty good so I'm not letting myself focus on all the bad things anymore. Except I've been a pessimist my entire life so it might take me a while to get used to it. :)