Every single person on this planet has at least one secret that could break your heart. If we could just remember that, there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ok i'm a little obsessed...



Ok i'm totally obsessed with adam lamberts new album so i have to write about it! as a matter of fact i'm listening to it while i make this blog entry :) its got a good variety of songs that you can actually dance to which is my favorite part! there are also some really amazing slower more deep songs that i was very impressed with as well. so anyone who is looking for some new music look no further than ADAM!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He should have won.......

MIKENZEE H. said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm listening to him right now. He is constantly playing in my home, my mother is about ready to confiscate it and never give it back.

Laura Anne said...

Oh my heck! Your blog is seriously fantastic! :) I am so glad I found it! :)