Every single person on this planet has at least one secret that could break your heart. If we could just remember that, there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world

Friday, May 14, 2010

NO PHONE ZONE!!!!

So those of you who know me know that I worship the ground that this woman
here walks on!!






So I have decided to make it my lifes work to do whatever Oprah wants me to! But i feel especially passionate about my latest oprah command because I just think it is something that I see way to often and it scares me real bad!! Oprah has issued a challenge to STOP TEXTING WHILE DRIVING!!! So she has asked everyone that is willing to sign her "No Phone Zone" contract! Basically you go online and sign a peice of paper that says you won't text while driving. Millions have participated including every guest Oprah has on her show! I love this woman, and I want her to be the president someday but I especially love this idea!! So everyone go to Oprah's website and search NO PHONE ZONE and become one of millions that are pledging to stop texting and driving!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Whitney Leigh said...

she is such a cool woman. when i grow up, i want to be oprah.