Every single person on this planet has at least one secret that could break your heart. If we could just remember that, there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world

Sunday, May 2, 2010

THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN

THIS is what a gym looks like when there are no people in it! thats what happened to me the other night at snap fittness! I walk in at eleven expecting at least four or five people there... but no one was there! not even the workers!








So I wandered around and found one of these in the back of the gym!




Thats right ladies and gentleman! an empty dance studio!!!! so.... I spent a half hour in the gym... and then spent an hour in a completely empty dance studio dancing like a crazy person with my ipod in and belting my face off!! it was pretty much the bomb. and afterword i got to relax in one of these!

 So I never never never though I'd hear myself say this but.... THANK GOODNESS I GOT A 24-7 GYM PASS FOR THE SUMMER!
Maybe working out won't be so bad afterall :)

3 comments:

Tanner Snow said...

Dear Jaron~

Please call Tanner next time you go, he wants to come dance like a crazy!! Then go tanning!! :-)

Ana said...

tanner...going tanning...bahaha! get it? get it?

and jaron, that sounds beautiful!!! i dream of having a dance room all to myself whenever i want.

Kayleigh said...

jealous. i wish i could have been there to watch, because you belting for fun in the middle of an empty gym would be fabulous.