Every single person on this planet has at least one secret that could break your heart. If we could just remember that, there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

jealousy

I have an amazing group of friends. I love them so much. They are beautiful, talented, sweet, loving, and the list goes on. But here is the problem..... i am a very competetive person and I get jealous very easily. So when someone gets the part, when someone is better at something than me, when all of my friends are cuter than me, and when my friends date and i .... don't :) I get angry. And it keeps me up at night.

I had no idea what my solution to this problem was going to be until I looked up the word jealousy on google to spell check. The wikipedia definition says that jealousy is negative thoughts and feelings of INSECURITY. So what is the answer to getting past jealousy.... find a way to quit being insecure.... i'll get back to you on that one.

No comments: